Our Loehle Wonder-Fil is a wipe-on / wait 15 minutes / wipe-off solution to pinholes!
Wonder-Fil fills the pinhole, and then disappears into whatever color (or clear!) you spray on next.
SAMPLE RV AIRCRAFT PARTS SHOWING ALL THE PINHOLES
LOEHLE WONDER-FIL HAS FILLED
Simple process –
1. Prep surface for paint in 2 steps: 1) wipe part clean with Dawn dish detergent (non-lotion formula) in hot sudsy water [avoid allowing fiberglass fibers to absorb water.]; 2) apply Loehle Surface Cleaner to remove mold release agents, etc.. Allow to thoroughly dry.
2. Thoroughly stir/shake the Wonder-Fil first, and then just wipe it on your surface with a soft cloth or paper towel using a circular motion.
3. Wait about 10 to 15 minutes until it glazes.
4. Wipe off excess with a clean soft cloth or paper towel. THAT’S IT! PINHOLES ARE FILLED!
5. Now you're ready to spray high mil thickness Loehle Black Filler/UV Blocker primer. The Wonder-Fil will disappear into the black primer. The Black Filler/UV Blocker goes on shiny and becomes a dull finish as you sand (has its own guide coat built in), so you can easily identify and sand smooth any other blemishes, low spots, etc..
Your next step is apply Loehle White Filler/UV Blocker to your composite part, which is where you start with the aluminum surfaces. White is the best foundation for vivid, true colors. Then choose from a huge variety of very shiny Loehle Color Top Coat colors, and finish with a layer of Clear Coat for that Loehle extreme "wet-look" shine. As you work, Wonder-Fil can be reapplied (if you missed a spot) in the White Filler/UV, Color Top Coat and Clear Coat stages...and it will disappear into whatever you spray on next. Yes, you can have that gorgeous, absolutely smooth finish you've dreamed of!
Loehle Wonder-Fil is available in pints ($33), quarts ($59) and gallons ($212).
Because of high demand for our Wonder-Fil in solving pinholes, we have created a Loehle Starter Kit that includes enough Surface Cleaner, Wonder-Fil, Black and White Filler/UV Blocker, F/UV Catalyst and Thinner (in your choice of temperature range) to tackle most aluminum aircraft with some composite parts (RV, Zenith Sonex, etc.). It also includes a few sheets of the appropriate sandpaper and abrasive pads to do the job. We add our Metal/Composite Paint Manual with step-by-step instructions and lots of photos. The Starter Kit typically runs about $300 and is shipped by UPS Ground.
This Loehle Starter Kit gives you a chance to fill your pinholes while discovering how fantastic the Loehle Black and White Filler/UV Blockers (primers) are at saving time and effort in the sanding department.
To order, email us at email@example.com or call 931-857-3419. We take M/C and Visa for your convenience.
Thank you for your paint and aircraft kit business! We appreciate it!!